Richard Felix Social Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Few Interesting Websites Relating to Richard

3 posters

Go down

A Few Interesting Websites Relating to Richard Empty A Few Interesting Websites Relating to Richard

Post  Amilois Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Hi Guys

Just thought I'd add a few links for websites relating to Richard. I know they are featured on the site but thought I'd add them to the forum anyway Very Happy

www.derbygaol.com
Derby Gaol is a working museum which is open to the public. Having been through many incarnations (including a nightclub) since it's construction, it was eventually bought in 1997 by paranormal investigator, and dedicated historian Richard Felix. It was then restored after much hard work, to it's current condition, mirroring as closely as possible, its original state

www.ghosteventsuk.com
Ghost Events UK is the best paranormal events company in the UK, organising overnight ghost events, ghost hunts, ghost walks and all things paranormal throughout the whole of Great Britain. It is run by Edd Felix, son of Most Haunted's Paranormal Historian, Richard Felix.

www.derbyghostwalks.com
Derby Ghost Walks, established by Richard Felix

www.felixfilms.net
We are the ONLY licensed, authorised distributors and manufacturers of Richard Felix DVDs. Our discs are 100% genuine and all autographs and personalised messages are written personally by Richard Felix himself.

www.derbygaolfans.co.uk
The direct link to Derby Gaols Facebook page.

all content belongs to the websites and Felix Enterprises
Amilois
Amilois

Back to top Go down

A Few Interesting Websites Relating to Richard Empty Re: A Few Interesting Websites Relating to Richard

Post  violet Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:08 am

Thanks for the list Ami ;it will make it easier to find the sites now that they are listed here. I am sure that a few of his followers have not come across his new events page so this will be helpful cheers

violet

Back to top Go down

A Few Interesting Websites Relating to Richard Empty Re: A Few Interesting Websites Relating to Richard

Post  planetdiva Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:33 pm

Great idea Smile xx Very Happy
planetdiva
planetdiva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum